- DIN 434 outlines specifications for square taper washers, designed for use with channel sections.
- These washers facilitate a secure connection in angled fastening applications, ensuring stability.
- Commonly employed in construction and steel structures, they accommodate various degrees of inclination.
- Manufactured in steel or stainless steel, they offer durability and corrosion resistance.
- By adhering to DIN 434 standards, users benefit from reliable, efficient fastening solutions in inclined settings.
Uses of DIN 434
- Angled fastening: Securely connects components in sloped or inclined settings.
- Load distribution: Evenly disperses pressure on connected surfaces.
- Structural support: Enhances stability in construction and steel structures.
- Alignment correction: Compensates for uneven surfaces or misaligned components.
- Vibration dampening: Reduces vibrations in machinery or structures, maintaining secure connections.
Materials for DIN 434
- Stainless Steel:
- ANSI/ASME: SS304 (A2), SS316 (A4)
- ASTM: A193 (Grade B8, B8M)
- DIN: 1.4301 (A2-70), 1.4401 (A4-70)
- Carbon Steel:
- ANSI/ASME: Grade 2, Grade 5, Grade 8
- ASTM: A307 (Grade A, B, C), A325, A490
- DIN: 1.0401 (C15), 1.0503 (C45)
Found what you are looking for?
Our team will be happy to help. Get in touch with us.