Using Takecoat 1000 or other PTFE coatings on your fasteners is the perfect solution when you want to protect your fasteners from deteriorating in extreme conditions. These coating products can prevent your fasteners from corroding and create a high resistance against acid, high temperatures and oxidation. Discover the possibilities of using Xylan 1424 or Xylan 1070/Xylar 1 as a coating to extend the effective usage of your fasteners.
The only European supplier of Takecoat 1000
Are you interested in the benefits of using Takecoat 1000? This highly-requested solution has a high resistance to rust and corrosion. It is very durable and has a very high heat resistance up to 200°C. From exposure to salt water to very dry environments, it is the perfect option if you want long-term durability and incredible resistance to corrosion. HBS Solutions is the only European supplier of Takecoat 1000.
Want to know more?
Do you want to discuss the possibilities of using a Takecoat 1000 or a PTFE coating on your range of fasteners? Make sure to contact us by calling +31 (0)20-698 1000 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Whether you want to make use of Xylan 1070/Xylar 1, Xylan 1424 or Takecoat 1000, contact us to find out more about these long-lasting coating products.
The benefits of TAKECOAT-1000:
- Highly anti-corrosive. It takes up to 6000 hours before red rust occurs according to the ASTM B117 salt spray test. Therefore it has almost double the durability of PTFE-coatings like Xylan 1070/Xylar 1 and Xylan 1424.
- Working towards a circular economy. TAKECOAT-1000 is six times more durable than regular hot-dip galvanized fasteners.
- Lower maintenance costs. With the price being competitive to zinc-nickel/PTFE-coatings such as Xylan 1070 and Xylan 1424, but twice the durability. TAKECOAT-1000 offers lower maintenance costs during scheduled turn-arounds.
- No peel off. Due to the specially developed underlayer, TAKECOAT-1000 sticks better to the material than PTFE does.
Want to know more? Contact our office in Diemen.
Do you want to discuss the possibilities of using a TAKECOAT-1000 coating in the color green instead of a PTFE coating such as Xylan 1070 or Xylan 1424 on your fasteners? Make sure to contact us by calling +31 (0)20-698 1000 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the only supplier of the TAKECOAT-1000 coating in Europe, we are the partner you need for high-quality coatings to protect your standard or specific fasteners.
Found what you are looking for?
Our team will be happy to help. Get in touch with us.
Interested in this product? Download relevant documentation here.Download free documentation
- PTFE: Xylan 1070/1424View
PTFE: Xylan 1070/1424
- Hexagon plugsView
- Gasket sealsView
- Stud bolt capsView
Stud bolt caps
- Cleanroom & Vacuum FastenersView
Cleanroom Fasteners & Vacuum Fasteners
Whether you are looking for stud bolts, nuts or hexagon bolts, at HBS ...