Are you looking for an ISO 9001:2015 certified supplier with a broad range of fasteners? Do you want the products to be of great European quality and the service to meet your highest expectations? At HBS Solutions, we promise you both these things. With years of expertise, we can help you find exactly the fasteners you need. Read on to find out more.
Whether it is for the offshore, chemical or petrochemical industry. We can supply you with any fastener solution you need. All sizes and multiple coatings and finishes options are available. As a certified ISO 9001:2015 supplier, we guarantee well-structured business systems and workflows, to make your order go through as smoothly as possible.
Our quality management, has been audited and certified according ISO9001:2015 by TÜV, the Netherland.
Our fasteners can be produced according to following specifications:
- ISO 17020
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
- American Petroleum Institue (API) Spec Q1
- American Petroleum Institue (API) 20E BSL 1 and BSL 2
- American Petroleum Institue (API) 20F BSL 2 and BSL 3
- AD2000 Merkblatt W7
- TUV AD-2000 Merkblatt W0/TRD 100
- Lloyd’s Registration of Shipping For forging
Client qualifications for big names within the energy, petrochemical and offshore industry, such as:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- General Electric
Additional we can perform laboratory test on incoming goods, such as:
- Charpy V-Notch Impact Test
- Tension Test
- ASTM A262 Practice C
- ASTM A262 Practice E
We deliver on project basis, which is a more economical way of working for your company. Next to that, all our products undergo a thorough quality check before we ship them out to you. Our certificates department control and check all incoming certificates on mechanical and technical requirements. Means that once all goods arrive on site, they are checked, approved and in possession of the right documents, such as:
- EN 10204 2.1.
- EN 10204 2.2.
- EN 10204 3.1.
- EN 10204 3.2. (stamped and approved by third party agencies such as TUV, Lloyds’ Register or Bureau Veritas).